Name:
Location: Germany

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Okay, okay, I'll post something...

So, I've managed to thoroughly disgust my ever so patient husband by repeatedly forgetting my blog password and never actually writing anything here. Sorry honey, but you of all people should know of my poor little brain's inability to remember small details.
The name of my blog is, yes, razkolnikov in germany. For those of you who don't know, (but really should and shame on you) my fantastic little kitty bears the name Raskolnikov. And he's in Germany. Thats all. All other names referencing myself in any way were taken.

Lets move on...

I've been having a fantastic time roaming around Germany in the months that the man was in the desert. I have to say however, that sitting in front of the boob tube with the man safe at home beats the heck out of all the castles I've seen...not that the castles weren't cool...

Germany is great. The food is fantastic, everything is very clean, and the people are very nice--exept for a really pissed off old man I ran into a few weeks ago. The countryside is beautiful. Daily life isn't as rushed or hurried here as it is in the states. Everything closes at 4pm. Nothing is open in the evening or on Sunday (exept for restaurants). I've learned a great many things about myself and a little about this world while I've been wandering around solo these last few months. I'll try to share a few of these things with you in upcoming posts. For now, I'm really anxious to see what my blog page looks like and to add some pictures for you to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew B. Novak said...

There'll be more posts she says...

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home